From:
Anthony Marek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 18:29:22 -0700
Hi there, if you're seriously interested in some serious classical music
downloads (for FREE), the hands-down best source is mIRC (Internet Relay
Chat).

For those of you who have mIRC already, log onto Undernet (irc.undernet.org)
and go into channel #mp3_classical.  The selection is extraordinary.  If
someone doesn't have it, best of luck finding it ANYWHERE.

If you don't have mIRC, or, better yet, have no idea what I'm talking
about, get in touch with me ([log in to unmask]) and I'll provide you
with some instructions on getting started downloading.

I'd still recommend buying the CDs if that's financially possible.  It's
the best way to support the artists.  But it's tough to stay away from
mIRC for classical music downloads -- this channel has everything.

Best regards,

Anthony Marek