ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cindy Chambers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:37:15 +1000

Hi Matthew,

It would be a good idea to list these journals/publisher websites and suitable commercial companies that allow you to buy articles individually (such as www.infotrieve.com). You may be able to contact the ASTC webmaster.

Unfortunately, most of these journals are only available to university staff and students. I can only access many articles because I have done external study through an Australian university. Even if I paid several hundred dollars as an external category borrower, I could not access many journals which have switched to online subscriptions for recent editions (all part of the open access problem).

Can zoos and aquariums help out with sources of environmental education research?

Cindy