From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 00:10:40 -0500
I have just discovered (to my horror) that disc 3 in my Andras Schiff
set of Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier, the one containing Book 2, preludes
& fugues 1-13, has a scratch which keeps me from being able to play the
3rd cut, Prelude & Fugue in C-sharp Major.  I have tried making a copy,
but the burner aborts when it reaches cut 3.  I tried other things, but
no go.

Does anyone have a suggestion - or, better yet, can contact me about
helping me recover this CD?  I apologize for the off-topic email, but
this CD means a lot to me.  Thank you, and happy holidays!

Miguel Muelle
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com/