ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dee Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:42:07 -0000

Hi All

Season's greetings and Happy Hogmanay!

We are currently creating a number of new children's interactives and have
designed them to be pitched at the level of eight year old children.

We hope to undertake evaluation trials with children early in January and
would like to give the children simple evaluation forms for them to
complete, with standardised questions.

Have any of you ever dome this? If so, we would be extremely grateful if you
could share nay information with us.

Huge thanks

Dee Davison
Education Manager
Dynamic Earth Enterprises Ltd
Holyrood Road
EDINBURGH
EH8 8AS

Direct Dial - 0131 523 1231
E-Mail - [log in to unmask]

t - +44 (0)131 550 7800
f - +44 (0)131 550 7801
e - [log in to unmask]
w - www.dynamicearth.co.uk

Pre-historic, volcanic, tropic, antarctic, fantastic!
Explore the extremes of Our Dynamic Earth!

FOR A TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS PARTY THAT'S JUST A LITTLE MORE DYNAMIC!
Eat, Drink, Dance, Party ... Sparkle

To find out more e-mail [log in to unmask] or call the party
hotline on 0131 523 1292

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  The contents are
not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised
recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the
sender immediately of any error in transmission.  Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of the Company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.