ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ben Burress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:31:33 -0800

You might take a look at the Top Hat "Solar Locator" site, at
http://topweb.gsfc.nasa.gov/antarctica_imagegal/solar_project.html.  It was
a similar project, and the added twist was that the raw data from the
different student locations was to be put on the web and all of the
different sites were to analyze the data in an attempt to pinpoint the
locations of the other schools/sites--the actual locations of the
participating schools were to be kept secret until everyone had made their
determinations.