ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Amanda Chesworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:07:32 -0500

Ken Feder is on our advisory board for Skeptical Inquirer magazine. He wrote
a very good college textbook (that is also accessible to the layman) called
_Frands, Myths, & Mysteries: Science and Pseudoscience in Archaeology_. It
is an excellent book and quite unique on the subject matter. Feder is also a
very decent, generous individual and would likely be willing to provide
valuable input to your efforts. He speaks a lot at our conferences and has
helped me with several grants. It's great to hear his ideas have been given
some mainstream publicity.

Best,
Amanda