ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Darryl Reiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:42:30 -0400

This link works better...

http://www.lego.com/education/elab/

Click on the wind-generator

Darryl Reiter
President
Children's Technology Workshop
109 Vanderhoof Ave. Suite 101A
Toronto, ON
p: 416-425-2289 x25
f: 647-439-0890
www.ctworkshop.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Darryl Reiter
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help - Wind Powered Generator Kit

ISEN-ASTC-L is a service of the Association of Science-Technology
Centers
institutions.
*****

LEGO makes a fantastic renewable energy kit called eLAB that includes
plans for a wind-powered generator that can be connected to capacitor to
store the energy.  It's one of my favourite kits.  It is under $200.00.

Check it out at:
http://www.legoeducationstore.com/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=944&sec
id=4&linkon=subsection&linkid=94

(you might have to copy and paste above link into your browser as it is
pretty long)