ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paulina CHAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 05:51:45 -0400

ASPAC Conference 2004
http://hk.science.museum/aspac2004/

Science Centres: Nuturing Creativity

The Hong Kong Science Museum will host the 5th Asia Pacific Network of
Science and Technology Centres (ASPAC) Conference from 1 to 4 December 2004
in Hong Kong.  The conference aims at offering an opportunity for ASPAC
member institutions to meet and exchange views and methodologies on
promoting science to the general public. "Science Centres: Nurturing
Creativity" will be the main theme of this year's conference.  Are we
creative?  How can we be more creative?  What is our position in the
creative industries?  How can we help nurturing a creative generation?
With your participation, we hope we could have a meaningful discussion on
these questions.

**  ASPAC Member:
Early Registration( before 1 Oct 2004): US$120 (US$60 for 1 day)
Late Registration (after 1 Oct 2004): US$150 (US$75 for 1 day)

**  Non-ASPAC Member:
Early Registration( before 1 Oct 2004): US$160 (US$80 for 1 day)
Late Registration (after 1 Oct 2004): US$200 (US$100 for 1 day)

**  Accompanying Person:
Fee, equal to half of the full registration rate covers welcome reception,
museum night and social events organized by the host between 1- 4 Dec 2004.

**  Preliminary programme can be viewed at the following URL:
http://hk.science.museum/aspac2004/programme.htm

For further detail, you are welcome to contact [log in to unmask]

Ms Paulina CHAN
Assistant Curator
Hong Kong Science Museum