HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:49:28 -0500
What about him?
The name struck a bell; I thought he might be one of my victorian
antiquarian/archaeology borderliners, but I checked him online; might be
that we were subjected to something on "style" for our qualifying exams, but
which I discarded with the argument that life is too short...
I actually started long ago (in a galaxy far far away) with a math
background, and lately I've been reading a lot of very clearly argued legal
stuff, which might be why david clarke seems to be getting my poor heart
going in the morning (that, & illicit starbux I can't really afford) - but
otherwise I've had trouble understanding these personality cults -
My own 2 cents worth...

geoff carver - SUNY buffalo
http://www.thememoryhole.org/memoryblog/

Well..How about Dunnell?