From:
Roger Hecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:59:22 -0400
Richard Pennycuick wrote:

>...  The problem I have is 40+ years' worth of Gramophones which have
>overflowed a cupboard and are rapidly filling a bookshelf near another
>one that's nearly full of Fanfares.  ...  I considered donating them
>to the local library where they would probably only gather dust and
>present some unfortunate with a huge filing problem.

These days libraries are not tending to hold onto these magazines.
Those who are, usually have them.  If you're going to try libraries,
try big ones or academic ones.  Other than that you could post them
on Ebay and the usual suspects.  Other than that, used book stores
and stores that sell used LPs are a shot.

Roger Hecht