ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:30:56 -0700
7bit
From:
"Mark Fowle @ INNOVA" <[log in to unmask]>

Peter,

You might want to try SoundDogs at the following link:
http://www.sounddogs.com/

Search on "bog" and you'll get a few that might fill the bill.  Otherwise
you might want to consider mixing one from various clips.  We have a done
this sort of thing for many clients using our own sound fx library
supplemented by SoundDogs sounds and other sources when needed.  We then
place the sounds on our FlashAudio digital audio repeaters and set it to
loop or to be activated by pushbuttons or a motion detector.  If this is
something you would be interested in please feel free to contact us.

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * (INNOVA Applied Technology)
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: [log in to unmask]
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694

http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/modudata/audio/FlashAudio.htm

 * A completely solid-state VIDEO PLAYER! ?
 * Click Here for more Info ->
http://www.signal-innova.com/viewfile/FlashVideo.html