ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Koller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:59:04 -0800

Lisa,

I might be interested in helping out. I have an autistic son, so I'm pretty
well versed on the most recent theories and therapies concerning autism
spectrum disorder. I'm a little less well versed on ADD and ADHD, though my
wife (who also will be attending) has done some research into it and she is
our Enrichment manager, which would give a nice tie-in from the programming
side. I'm cc:ing her to get her input.

Kurt Koller
Visitor Services Manager
Pacific Science Center