From:
Mitch Friedfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:03:51 -0400
When your media player of choice spins up a CD, it portrays on screen
the track numbers, name of song, even album art.  A few months ago I
discovered that a Thomas Hampson CD I have was incorrectly labeled:
instead of the piano versions of the Kindertotenlieder and Rueckert
songs, it had a different Hampson disc.  No damage.

I am right now listening to disc 4 of the American String Quartet's
Mozart cycle.  The album art portrays a group called Mozart.  Among
the songs featured are Three Strikes Again, Static (D.J.), and Fortress
Around Your Heart.  The album art, which shows the band behind a burning
candelabra and in front of a purple-glitter background, would probably
not have occurred to Wolfgang.  No damage here either.

Mitch Friedfeld