HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 07:53:11 -0500
From:
Carl Steen <[log in to unmask]>
In a message dated 1/1/2004 6:46:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
On a non-archaeology job I actually had my supervisor report me to the top
brass for destruction of his personal property.  When asked what I had
destroyed he proudly stated for the record that I had dumped out his case
of PBR that he had hidden in the paint storage room!  These people are not
too swift, and of course he got in no trouble.

         Dan W.
You are lucky. Where I come from stealing someone else's beer is a butt
kicking offense! And pouring it out takes it to whole new level! CS