From:
John Smyth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:03:40 -0700
I've been very happy with the breadth and depth of selection available
on SACD so far, but now:

BIS, with the Minnesota Symphony and Vanska will begin a Beethoven
Symphony cycle in high-res discreet surround.  If Sir Simon Rattle
and the Vienna Phil weren't good enough to please some of the critics...
we'll wait and see what Vanska has to offer.

BTW, what ever happened to Sir Simon?  And EMI Classical for that matter?

John Smyth
Sac, CA