From:
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:03:50 -0600
Arturo Llamas Orenday asks:

>Hi list members: Here at Aguascalientes our symphony orchestra will play
>a work by Pierre Thilloy called "Le laberynth ou le chemin de Jerusalem",
>Any of you have information about this work and its composer?  Any On-line
>good source?  Thanks in advance

 From the Great God Google (http://www.google.com), after searching for
Thilloy:

   About the composer
   Pierre Thilloy was born in 1970.  He began his studies at
   the conservatory of Nancy, where he studied orchestration
   and harmony.  He studied composition at the conservatory of
   Luxembourg and at the International Academy of the Mozarteum
   in Salzburg.  He was awarded several prizes in international
   competitions.  Being only in his early thirties, he nevertheless
   composed almost a hundred works, several symphonies, choral
   works, chamber music and an opera for children.  More information
   (in french) about him and about his compositions can be found
   at http://pthilloy.free.fr He is living in Metz, France.

Steve Schwartz