HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Barna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:16:31 -0500
You might check NUCMUC to see if there is a collection of his papers
anywhere.

You might also inquire into the National Capitol Historical Society in DC
to see if they have any ideas.

You might also check with the State Library/ Archives from wherever he
lived for other leads.

If this fellow held cabinet posts, I'd check and see if those departments
have a historical office that might have suggestions.

I've never heard of artifact collection being on line.

Carl Barna
Regional Historian
BLM Colorado State Office