HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:57:48 -0400
Years ago I worked with Grossman and Associates on EPA CRM compliance on a
number of sites. One was a very large clay mine along the Raritan River in
near Fords, N.J. which had extensive "railroads" into the clay areas and to
the riverside. The graphics done were a series of overlays however and no
elevation data was developed or depicted. The then current owners of the
property (some RPA's were in Russia then?) were Hatco, Inc., I think. A
great software company for that kind of topographic work (or other data
inside Autodesk's AutoCad (tm)) is or was www.schreiber.com which has
developed the software (or had) that you require.

George Myers