HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:44:59 -0400
Can anyone point me in the direction of a completed example of using
contour mapping 1' or less, to sequence/stratigraphically order a set
of mine holes, vent shafts, tailings heaps, roadways, tramways, etc.
I've seen sets of individual holes and mounds beside holes, but not of
an extensive "mountains of the moon" industrial remnant topography.

Thanks in advance.

Lyle Browning