HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Barna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:40:51 -0600
Excuse me.

I never said that historians had a corner or a monoploy on writing skills.
I just said that its been my personal experince that they are drilled on it
more than some other disciplines.

And accuracy in citation, well never mind...

Carl Barna
Someone from "the limited realm"

                      Sent by:                 To:       [log in to unmask]
                      HISTORICAL               cc:
                      ARCHAEOLOGY              Subject:  Good writing is good writing

                      12/08/2003 11:12
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      HISTORICAL
                      ARCHAEOLOGY

In a message dated 12/8/2003 10:33:48 AM Mountain Standard Time,