HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
chris rohe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:22:34 +0000
My husband and I saw the movie the night it came out.  We didn't watch it
for any type of historical value, but it was a good movie.

For those who enjoy adventure movies, it is a must see.

Tammy Rohe, M.A
PIT Volunteer Services Assistant
Statistical Research Inc.
Tucson, AZ

>From: Pam Asbury-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Post Office Stones
>Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:58:42 -0800
>
>I'm seeing the film on Thanksgiving, but I won't be watching it for
>historical value.  ;]

Say “goodbye” to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.