ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sean Gaffaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:33:24 +1200

Good morning all,

Has anyone out there ever bought or dealt with the CUBEX  firm of Argentina regarding portable planetariums? I'd be interested in hearing your experiences.

Cheers

Seán

Seán Gaffaney
Exhibitions Manager
Otago Museum
PO Box 6202
Dunedin, New Zealand
Tel:  +64 (0) 3 474 7475
Fax: +64 (0) 3 477 5993
www.otagomuseum.govt.nz

Get ready to take an incredible journey through the human body in MISSION EARTHLING, our new Special Exhibition opening 26 June!

Otago Museum does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly those of Otago Museum.

Otago Museum employs all strict and reasonable virus control measures and accepts no liability for any loss caused either directly or indirectly by a virus arising from the use of this message or any attached file.
-