ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ben Dickow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:59:32 -0800

The California Science Center has partnered with the local school district
(LAUSD) by building its own public charter school next to the Science
Center. Whether this marriage of formal and informal science education is
good for our field is up for debate, but it will open for the 2004-2005
school year. Our Director of the Science Center School Project is Jacques
Bourdeaux. He gave a talk about school/ museum partnerships at ASTC. I'll
check and see if he wants me to publicize his email address.

ben dickow
Californai Science Center