ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:20:09 -0500

Michelle, I just sent you via snail mail some pictures of this element,
which is essentially an automated version of the vortex coin things
(though with a ball) that you see around.  I also sent you the
accompanying text from the original mathematica booklet and an
installation picture.  We have tons of digital pictures from when we
deinstalled Mathematica at csc, so I'll choose a few and send them via
email.  Dave if you want some more for your site, I'd be glad to share
what we have.

What did we do before listservs?

Eric Siegel
Director of Planning