HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Laura West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 11:12:59 -0500
Thanks, Ron, it was for non profits that I was interested. There are five
separate non-profits that I am working with at the moment, who need all the
helpful advice they can get. This was one avenue I have not yet explored
fully, though I am going to hustle on it now because the need for insurance
is really important for these people in today's litigeous society.

Laura West
M&S Engineering, Ltd.