HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
LOCKHART BILL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:09:37 -0700
Hi Bunny,

        The first four pages came through fine.  The reason they are taking so long to
go through Norton is their vast size.  Your scanner is set in such a way as to create
very large (4 megabite) files.  Try setting it to scan to a .jpg format, and it will make a
much smaller (probably 400-500 kilobites) file.

        I appreciate your help.  Olive was certainly one of the greatest bottle
researchers of recent times.

Bill