HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Christopher Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:35:27 -0500
Listmates,
    I am also interested in hearing any reports or clues regarding such temporary camps from
either the Spanish American War or World War I.  I may soon be involved in an investigation of
the area near Augusta, Georgia where Camp McKinsey was located during the Spanish American War
and Camp Hancock during World War I .

    Christopher Murphy

    Department of History, Anthropology, & Philosophy
    Augusta State University
    Augusta, GA  30904