HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:39:55 +1000
Susan

In addition to contacting Priscilla, Nev Ritchie (NZ)<[log in to unmask]>
may have some info as he did extensive work on Chinese in NZ several years
ago now.  I'm not aware of anything in the Australian literature and have
found nothing similar in North Queensland.

Gordon

--
Gordon Grimwade & Associates,
Heritage Consultants,

After all is said and done there is a lot more said than done. (Anon)