Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:06:16 -0500
7bit
From:
Barbara Wilson-Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Our milk bank has had some success skimming milk (to use with a baby who
couldn't tolerate milk fat) but it's much harder to reduce the skim and
capture the cream -- just logistically.  Altho Jan's gravy separator may
work.  However, I still don't think it's the milk per se, but a prob. with
the baby.

Barbara Wilson-Clay, BS, IBCLC
Austin Lactation Associates
LactNews Press