From:
Kim Patrick Clow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 20:20:05 +0000
Kevin Sutton asked for the titles of the Audition Cantatas of Graupner
and Telemann:

"Lobet den Herrn, alle Heiden" is the Cantata by Christoph Graupner.
"Der Herr ist Konig" is the cantata by Georg P. Telemann.

The J.S. Bach cantatas are well known and easily available in print
scores.

All pieces were performed in Leipzig about a year ago at a special
concert; and I do recall the scores were for sale with parts by the
conductor.  I will try to find the website for you.  Wished this music
had been recorded and made available on the internet.

Good luck!  Would love to know how this turns out!  Glad to be of ANY
help!

Kim