HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kris Oswald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:07:19 -0400
Shame on the troops ?...put the blame where it belongs..on the sadistic
idiots that held the people   captive for decades...and put yourself in
their shoes....having little or nothing for years will cause this
reaction...people riot and loot in the us over stupid college
sports..the troops have their hands full..staying alive.....the
artifacts are a low priority and it time Im sure you will find that as
tempers cool off and the iraq people settle down..that things will come
back to the museum.....without the oil fields protected..what chance is
there for the iraq economy?..none...mabey a group of concerned
archaeologist and curators should go over and re-establish the
museums..instead of complaining about it ..become pro active and
help...the troops are doing their part..now it is time for everybody
else...just an opinion.