HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:59:32 +0000
The Lock Museum of America is located at 130 East Main St., P.O. Box 104,
Terryville, CT 06786 and their phone no. is (860) 589-6359.  According to the
reference cited below, the Museum has a sizable collection in addition to
information on patents, & a file of lock catalogs, books, and periodicals.  The
reference is: Sandra Gurvis, "America's Strangest Museums," Carol Publishing
Group, Secaucus, New Jersey, 1998, pp. 5-7.

Allen