Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 14:59:59 -0500
From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
This has got to be the most fantastic free resource I've come across --
certainly for music education.  A forty-five minute in-depth study on
one piece of music, with a full orchestra to illustrate many astonishing
revelations -- at least to me, who have never heard the various voices
individually before.  I think this would be great to introduce people
to CM, or, as in my case, to show dyed-in-the-wool CM lovers details and
aspects they have not seen before.  Thank God for the BBC!

   http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/classical/discover.shtml

They add a new one each week.  They also have CD Review, and many other
shows available on demand in various quantities.  This makes me glad to
be living in the age of computers.

Miguel Muelle
http://mmuelle.home.mindspring.com