HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:44:46 -0400
Speaking of Quichol or Huichol, with whom a former professor, Philip
Weigand, Ph.D., lived with, (also created the NSF research for the neutron
activation of turquoise source lithics at the Brookhaven National
Laboratory, the test conveyor belt I had the privilege to visit, Garman
Harbottle there is the chemist in archaeology) I found this interesting
site, the bottom of the page contains an interesting Huichol yarn design, an
"Almost Lost Art".

http://www.1tribe.org/sagasail/mainlandmex2.html

Found in a Google search for "Quichol" providing only one reference, once
some sort of contest with them, finding "singularity" in the mass of data.

George Myers