HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:59:49 +1000
.... And I thought they were child labour used in the 19th century to go
from house to house keeping the keyholes clean.

Did n't they use little devices like pipe cleaners for this purpose?

I believe that should wash with most people....

Gordon

--
Gordon Grimwade & Associates,
Heritage Consultants,

If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else.
Confucius