HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:56:38 +0000
In message , Carl Barna <[log in to unmask]> writes
>For those of us who are severely WEB challenged, is there a way to access
>this article on line?

The Museums Journal is not on-line.  If you want to get the pieces, the
original piece is the Ethics column, p. 33, October 2002 and the
don't have easy/free access to the Journal.

I can pass your email address on to Jason Finch who wrote the thesis, if
that would be of use to you.

Best wishes to all,

Pat
--