HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 11:10:19 -0700
Dear Fellow Histarchites,

I'm am testing the water to see if anyone is
interested in forming a session at the 2003 meeting on
early inland religous settlement sites.  The site I'll
be presenting on is an early nineteenth century site
settled by Catholic Bishop Flaget and other Sulpician
priests in Kentucky.  I'm specifically interested in
how the common ideology of early religous settlers
contributed to the formation of these type of sites
and what kind of remains reflect religous activities.
If you are interested in presenting a related paper,
please contact me.

Thanks,

Sarah Miller
Kentucky Archaeological Survey