From:
Edson Tadeu Ortolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:01:18 -0200
I want to speak of the the discussion about MUSIC X MATH!  It's a great,
interesting and lovely discussion.

In Brazil, in 2001, we have a excellent TV program named: "Arte e
Matematica" (Arts and Math) - awarded in various international concours
of Education.  It`s not a history of the Art and Math, but the relation
of the concepts and the muttual influenties between them.  It`s very
good to watch this serie of programs.  Unhappy it`s speaking in Portuguese
(perhaps in Spanish).

The TV program was made by www.tvcultura.com.br

Click in "Mapa do Site" (site map); find and click in "Arte e Matematica";
wait "carregar" (to download).  And look at the concepts and their
inter-relations.  If you want to speak with the directors of the TV:
click in "fale conosco"(speak with us) and send an email.

Edson Tadeu Ortolan