HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elizabeth Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:17:03 -0500
My parents live in Providence, RI and still have milk delivered in glass bottles.  They have a milk box on the front porch.  The milkman delivers the milk and picks up the bottles two or three times a week.  Their milk is delivered by Christiansen's Dairy in North Providence, RI, the same dairy that delivered their milk when I was a kid.

Liz Crowell