From:
"William F. Dishman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 18:17:38 -0400
I too had been looking for an LP version of this performance as its
78 LP version was my first exposure to classical music and inspired
a lifelong thirst for more.

I found the 33 1/3 repressing in a local hardware store in good shape
for $1.00 (U.S.)

Of all the different interpretations of Scheherazade, this is my favorite.
My understanding is it is also included on CD in the Pierre Monteaux
Collection (RCA) but not as an individual purchase.  Only with the
complete set.  I found a "sampler" with the Young Prince and the Young
Princess mvt.  on it.  The transfer is really rather well done.

Bill Dishman
Gainesville, Florida