From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:04:04 -0500
It doesn't happen very often, but usually when it does happen I can tell
what caused the mishap, but in this case I don't have a clue.  It seems
I lost the all of the submissions to the list that were received on
Sunday, and possibly late Saturday.

If you posted a message to the list over the weekend, and know it wasn't
distributed to the list, please resubmit.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience,

Dave
http://www.classical.net/