From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:32:40 +0100
I was impressed by the Swingle recording of Ravel's 3 songs for chorus.
We never determined whether they did the full number of 'takataka' s in
the first one at the point where Nicolette meets the wolf - the speed they
take it you'd think it would be physically impossible to fit them all in!
Also knew someone whose nephew sang in Swingle II and greatly enjoyed it.

Virginia Knight
Personal homepage: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html