From:
Kathy & Paul Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:34:03 -0400
> The manager told a mother who was asked to stop breastfeeding that if
> any breast milk somehow got into the pool, they would have to evacuate.

Do they really think that there is *no* breast milk in the pool?  There is,
IMO, less of a chance of milk getting in the pool water if the baby is
actually nursing instead of mother having an MER while swimming.  Obviously
these people have no clue about the breast and how it works...let me unscrew
my nipple to let the milk pour out and screw it back on to keep everything
nicely inside.

Kathy, lying low in Maryland where no child is allowed outside during the
school day...