From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:19:37 -0700
we're done- and it was ok.  jodine, you were right on
with your question suggestions.  I was frozen by the
time I was on stage since the studio was freezing....
air date should be November 8- check the website.

I got in a few comments about the normalcy of long
term nursing- everyone accepted Benno as a nursling-
I'm not sure if it was entirely clear that my main
problem was that I feel like a hypocrite asking Ursula
to stop....  at one point, he asked "why are you
here?"  but I didn't say "someone had to be, and it
should be me because I look so normal".  :-P

I'm still in LA, so cc me if you comment.  don't want
to miss out on the discussion.  :-)

=====
Kate Hallberg,  http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/advantages-of-formula.html  Mom to Ursula (7.8), Sage (5.5) and Benno (21.5 mos)     Whatever gets you through your life, it's all right- John Lennon            >^,,^<