From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:10:28 -0500
At 10:24 AM 12/7/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Joe Miller ask for a source of HFCS in his area.  While you're at it, how
>about West Texas?
>
>Thanks
>West Texas Mark

I buy my HFCS from the A E Staley Co. in Decatur Illinois. They have a rail
head in Massachusetts, and we go in on a truck load every fall. They must
ship to other regions of the US. Why not call them. They make the stuff,
and would know where it is. Even if you have to drive a few hours, it sure
is a nice product to feed bees.

Mike