Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:47:28 -0400
To: Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
> On a personal note, my grandson who is 12 months and exclusively BF was
>found to be in the bottom 5% of the growth chart at his recent baby check.
>The physician advised feeding him whole milk, cheese, fewer crackers........
>He is a wonderfully chubby breastfed baby.....yikes.

This one has come up before. Formula endorsed charts or not,
SOMEONE has to be at the botton 5% of the chart. That's what
the chart is about. If no one weighed in the bottom 5% then
the chart would look different.

Also, not average does not mean not normal. It is so important
for our patients and clients (not to mention doctors) to
understand that!!!

Naomi Bar-Yam