HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stephen Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:30:49 -0800
DOD does not typically complete CRM work in-house,
almost all of it is contracted with oversight by
in-Gov personnel.  NPS, USFS, BLM, NRCS, generally
have a bunch of people that are summer hire, temps,
terms, or lower grade GS's that get drawn from various
areas to complete projects - they them move on
someplace else (someone from NPS etc might correct me
if I am way off base).