From:
Jeff Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:35:22 -0400
Marvin Gold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>What ever has happened to the Schwann Opus catalog? Is it still being
>published? If so, where can one get one?

I asked myself the same question the other day.  Research discovered that
Schwann has sold out to the Alliance Entertainment Group.  Their database
was sucked into the All Music Guide website, http://allclassical.com/.
You can search it there, but having the ever-heftier softbound catalog
to hold in your hands and dream through is history.  A pity.

Jeff Dunn
Alameda CA