From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:16:26 -0400
Iskender Savasir wrote:

>There seems to be some sort of general agreement in this list that Mozart
>K. 421 is sort of the preferred piece written in D. Minor.  Would be
>people care to write about their impressions/thoughts as to what makes
>this work so special..

Since you were the person who brought up the interest in specific keys,
I'd be more curious to know if you have listened yet to this work by
Mozart, and what YOUR impressions are of it, especially if it seems to
fit with your idea of the importance of key tied in to a special emotion
or meaning.

<back to YOU!>

Mimi Ezust