From:
Jan Templiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:03:13 +0200
Bruce McKinney:

>Does anyone know where I could find the single disc of this recording,
>which also includes the Paganini variations and one other set of
>variations.  All the places I usually try have only the boxed set
>of Katchen's Brahms recordings.  Thanks.

I'm afraid I haven't heard of it being available outside the box during
the last years.  However, why not buy the box? Given the oustanding quality
of Katchen's playing throughout the set, Brahms' compositions and the good
sound I don't see a reason.  Yes, it's more expensive than a single
recording, but I assure you it's well invested money.

Jan